The Great Home Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Great Home Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Commissions, Inc.; The Great Home Giveaway Inc.; First Option Mortgage, LLC; the authorized Realtors affiliated with Sponsor that are actively promoting the Sweepstakes ("Realtors"); HelloWorld, Inc.; and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsors: Commissions, Inc., 1351 Dividend Drive, Suite K, Marietta, GA 30067; First Option Mortgage, LLC, 400 Interstate N. Parkway SE, Suite 1600, Atlanta, GA 30339 (herein "Sponsor"). Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 11, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes includes sixteen (16) entry periods (each an "Entry Period") that are set forth in the table below as well as a Grand Prize entry period that spans the duration of the Promotion Period.
|Entry Period||Starts at 12:00 a.m. ET||Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET||Mail-in Entry Receipt Date||Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||June 11, 2014||June 30, 2014||July 7, 2014||July 8, 2014|
|2||July 1, 2014||July 14, 2014||July 21, 2014||July 22, 2014|
|3||July 15, 2014||July 28, 2014||August 4, 2014||August 5, 2014|
|4||July 29, 2014||August 11, 2014||August 18, 2014||August 19, 2014|
|5||August 12, 2014||August 25, 2014||September 4, 2014||September 5, 2014|
|6||August 26, 2014||September 8, 2014||September 15, 2014||September 16, 2014|
|7||September 9, 2014||September 22, 2014||September 29, 2014||September 30, 2014|
|8||September 23, 2014||October 6, 2014||October 13, 2014||October 14, 2014|
|9||October 7, 2014||October 20, 2014||October 27, 2014||October 28, 2014|
|10||October 21, 2014||November 3, 2014||November 10, 2014||November 11, 2014|
|11||November 4, 2014||November 17, 2014||November 24, 2014||November 25, 2014|
|12||November 8, 2014||November 24, 2014||December 1, 2014||December 2, 2014|
|13||November 25, 2014||December 1, 2014||December 7, 2014||December 8, 2014|
|14||December 2, 2014||December 15, 2014||December 22, 2014||December 23, 2014|
|15||December 16, 2014||December 22, 2014||December 29, 2014||December 30, 2014|
|16||December 23, 2014||December 29, 2014||January 5, 2015||January 6, 2015|
|Grand Prize||June 11, 2014||January 31, 2015||February 9, 2015||February 10, 2015|
Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter: Enter by Pre-qualifying for a Mortgage: During the Promotion Period, visit www.TheGreatHomeGiveaway.com or any of Sponsor's authorized Realtors websites and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your name, email address, phone and a valid home address. By submitting the registration form you are agreeing to allow Sponsor or its authorized Realtors to contact you by phone or email (so long as you have not previously opted out of communications) to discuss prequalification for a mortgage. To be eligible you must be seeking a mortgage in any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, except for the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, or Wyoming. After you have provided Sponsor or authorized Realtor the requested information you will be advised if you are pre-qualified for a mortgage. If you pre-qualify for a mortgage you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing, all subsequent Entry Period drawings and the Grand Prize drawing.
Enter by Mail: To enter without pre-qualifying for a mortgage, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “The Great Home Giveaway,” c/o Commissions, Inc., 1351 Dividend Drive, Suite K, Marietta, GA 30067. You will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing, all subsequent Entry Period drawings and the Grand Prize drawing. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by the last day of each Entry Period and received by the dates listed in the Timing Section chart above to be included in the applicable drawings. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
NOTE: Entries received after December 29, 2014 will not be included in any of the Entry Period drawings, but will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entry and that he/she will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute with any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization. The decisions of the Administrator as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, on or around the dates listed in the chart in the Timing Section. Non-winning entries will be included in subsequent Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration"). The Declaration which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, then the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $100,000 fulfilled as a check. Retail Value (“ARV”): $100,000.
SIXTEEN (16) FIRST PRIZES (awarded one (1) per Entry Period): $10,000 fulfilled as a check. ARV: $10,000.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a First prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $260,000. Limit: One (1) prize per person and household.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its the realtors affiliated with Sponsor that are actively promoting the Sweepstakes, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1kAofv4. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2014 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Great Home Giveaway Abbreviated Rules
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 21 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 1/31/15. For Official Rules, and complete details, visit www.TheGreatHomeGiveaway.com. Sponsors: Commissions Inc. and First Option Mortgage, LLC,
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 21 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 1/31/15. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, how to enter without pre-qualifying for a mortgage, visit www.TheGreatHomeGiveaway.com. Sponsors: Commissions Inc. 1351 Dividend Drive, Suite K, Marietta, Georgia 30067; First Option Mortgage, LLC400 Interstate N. Parkway SE, Suite 1600, Atlanta, GA 30339
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 1/31/15. To enter and for Official Rules, visit www.TheGreatHomeGiveaway.com.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 21 years and older. Ends 1/31/15.To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions and how to enter without pre-qualifying for a mortgage, visit www.TheGreatHomeGiveaway.com. Void where prohibited.